With the holiday season well underway, our dentist and dental team at Shiva Hogugi, DDS want you to be able to greet each day with a beautiful smile. If one of your teeth has been damaged or decayed, dental crowns are a great way to repair and restore them. There are many ways crowns can help your smile.
– Weak teeth: to protect weak teeth from cracking, breaking apart, or decaying
– Broken Teeth: to hold together parts of broken teeth
– Tooth Support: for teeth that have large fillings when there isn’t a lot of tooth remaining
– Children at High Risk: to protect teeth of children that are at a high risk for tooth decay
– Dental Bridge: to hold dental bridges in place
– Tooth Irregularities: to cover teeth that may have irregularities in size, shape, curvature, or color
– Dental Implants: to cover dental implants
– Cosmetic: to offer aesthetic benefits
– Lack of other treatment options: if the tooth or surrounding jawline is too far damaged for other treatments, including veneers, composites, or implants
– Root Canals: to cover teeth with root canals
This holiday season, be sure to treat yourself well, beginning with your teeth. To learn more about dental crowns to schedule an appointment with Dr. Shiva Hogugi, feel free to come or call our office in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Our skilled team is ready to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Happy Thanksgiving!