If you are interested in learning more about what dental fillings can do for your smile, then our dentist and team are happy to provide further information on their benefits. The different types of dental fillings can impact your teeth in differently.
Both amalgam and composite dental fillings may improve your smile and oral health because they can:
– Repair teeth that have small and minor cavities
– Withstand your bite force (because amalgam fillings are stronger, they are often placed on the back teeth, while composite fillings are placed on the biting teeth)
– Provide your smile with natural-looking results (composites)
– Restore a damaged tooth in a short period of time
– Improve your tooth for several years, up to 12-15 years with proper care
– Fix your tooth without requiring expensive treatment
– Enhance the appearance of your smile (composites) or be concealed out of sight (amalgams)
If you have further questions about dental fillings in West Bloomfield, Michigan, we invite you to contact us at 248-669-5110 and schedule a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Shiva Hogugi to learn if these dental restorations are right for you. We look forward to helping you enhance your smile for years to come!