If you have a missing tooth, then you understand how embarrassing it can be at times. The good news is, dental implants can restore your lost tooth, making it look natural and giving your smile a complete look you can be proud of. To give you more information on dental implants, our dentist, Dr. Shiva Hogugi with Shiva Hogugi, DDS in West Bloomfield, Michigan, has provided you this list of tips about dental implants to see if they can work for you:
– If a missing tooth is not repaired, it can lead to issues chewing and eating food as well as speaking. Dental implants can reverse these problems.
– If you have any lost or missing teeth, it can cause your jawbone to look weak, aged and sunken in. Fortunately, this can be reversed through the use of a highly effective prosthetic in the form of a dental implant.
– The relationship between your jawbone and a dental implant can strengthen over time to be even stronger than your natural teeth.
– Implants are effective for holding other teeth in their proper position to ensure they will not move and slip around as they could if missing teeth are not replaced.
– If you are missing any teeth, a dental implant can restore and complete your smile and boost your self-esteem.
– Dental implants are placed directly into your jawbone for an exact fit that can complete your smile.
– Dental implants can help strengthen and keep your jawbone strong once they’re placed in gaps were missing teeth once were.
If you are ready to restore your missing tooth, then give us a call today at 248-669-5110. Our dentist is happy to give you an evaluation and see if they are a great option for your unique smile. So, call us today and let us help you replace your missing tooth.