Are you prepared to have your wisdom teeth removed? While our dentist can perform your procedure, the recovery process is essential to help your body heal properly. Luckily, there are many things you can do to speed up the recovery process. In fact, one of the most important things you can do is rest, which can let your body heal in its own, natural way.
Dr. Shiva Hogugi cares about your recovery process, which is why he and his team are happy to share some information with you on how to properly recover from wisdom teeth removal in West Bloomfield, Michigan:
– Eat soft foods: Avoid any hard foods or anything that may aggravate the extraction site within your mouth.
– Sleep: Provide your mouth additional care by sleeping more and making sure your body is well-rested and cared for. This helps your body focus on its recovery.
– Ice packs: Ice packs are wonderful tools to help minimize swelling.
– Avoid exercise: Stay away from exercise or any hard labor. Such activities can expend energy that could be better used for recovery.
– Follow instructions: Be sure to follow instructions that our dentist provides for proper recovery and care.
– Regular checkups: If any problems or issues should arise, be sure to call or visit our dentist.
Always remember that rest is crucial to letting your body heal. If you have questions about the procedure or recovery process, please call the dental practice of Shiva Hogugi, DDS today at 248-669-5110. Our team of professionals is always happy to help you.